Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Swinging and tickling!!

Matt & Candy came over and played Trivial Pursuit on Saturday. We whooped up on the guys!! It was a nice evening. You can see Aunt Candy in the pic of Clay pushing Clara on the plasma car around the pool. Clay bought a swing for Clara to hang on the backporch Saturday. He did not have all the equipment he needed so he came home on his lunch break and made Clara's day!! We have been wanting to get Clara a swing set or playground or both but our backyard is really small with the pool. We have worked around that so far. Clay hung the swing on the back porch. Clara could stay outside indefinitely. She could swing literally for hours!! Here are some pics of her swinging and I will try to download the video of her swinging at some point.





I am attaching a video of her Clara attacking us from under the schoolroom table. She has learned how to tickle and decided what better place to do it from under the table. She was doing it a lot until I got the camera out, of course. I did get her tickling me once. The noise she makes just cracks me up. She is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!! Well I could not download the video of her tickling but did get it on YouTube so you can look at the top right but it has not been showing up. You can also look under my videos by clicking on one of those videos to take you to all my videos....did that make sense???


On another note we all went to the dentist today and had our teetch cleaned. Cullen got 2 cavities filled.....He has his daddy's teeth!! I was so proud of him! He was worried because he was so unsure of what was going to happen. He handled it like the young man that he is. He was so brave and it was over in no time and has no more cavities!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Mikki,

I downloaded a blog header from cutestblogontheblock.com and then uploaded it into scrapblog. Then I added the family pix. I cropped and resized them and then saved them as a jpeg(there is that option when you save in scrapblog)

It was very simple!!

Laura said...

I just re-read that it if it makes no sense, let me know!! :)

Mikki said...

Which did you know were headers?? Or are the backgrounds what you used....

Stephanie said...

Those swinging pictures are SO CUTE!

Mikki said...

Thanks Stephanie for all the comments!! I love, love, love it when people comment!! I am still trying to find and create a header to go with the new blog look....but no luck!!