Monday, March 2, 2009

More Tucson Pics

Here are some more pics of Tucson and our resort. It is nice here but today it is hot!! Clay and I had lunch together and walked around a bit but he is back to work. Earlier today I lounged in the room playing on the computer, watching TV, and then read while soaking in the bathtub. It was nice and peaceful "me" time. Tonight is the awards banquet so we have to dress up and sit at a table with people we don't know...the up side of that is that dinner is usually pretty good. =) We had a nice evening after our "cocktail" party. They actually had tables for us to sit at for this one while we ate our food. We had a nice walk around the resort grounds and then went back to the room and watched Seven Pounds. I had been wanting to see that one for a while! We might just do the same thing this evening too ater the awards banquet.

We miss you kiddoes!!! Wish you guys were here. Matt, the golf pics Clay wanted me to take to rub it in....LOL =D Thanks mom....and dad too!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks nice! Also, you're WAY better at making your blog look nice and pretty. I need lessons.