Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back home!!!

Well, we made it back home and I am glad to be here!! Today was rough trying to get back in the swing of things and back into routine. Hopefully Monday we will be back in a groove and trying to stick on schedule.

Little Miss Clara is just about starting to walk everywhere!!! I am downloading a video of her walking in the living room. She is just growing up too fast!!! I don't have a baby anymore but a toddler!! She loves to dance and I tried to get a good video of her dancing to American Idol but she would not do it for the camera. Here is a pic of her sitting in her chair though watching.... Her 5th tooth finally came through too and there are a lot more following it!

That is it for today. I have to run Christian to gymnastics practice and then we are looking at another house tonight. Be sure to check the videos up at the top to see Clara walking!! It should be downloaded shortly!!

2 comments:

The Bobo Buzz said...

I LOVE the pics of her sitting in the chair..
I esp. love that her toes don't touch the floor!! too too cute!!

Stephanie said...

Saw the walking video on youtube and left a comment. She's getting so big!! What a cutie!