Thursday, November 22, 2007

She's is ours!!



Everything went well Tuesday and "T" signed the papers to allow us to be Clara Denae's parents!! I am so relieved. I do have to admit the emotions are so hard to handle. I did not expect to really mourn and hurt for "T" like I am. When Clara was born, Tierra had the most mournful cry. I just wanted to fix everything for her right there. At the moment we were watching this perfect life being born, her mom knew that she could not have the luxury of enjoying her life in person. "T" truly knew that adoption was the only option for her, her family, for our family, and for this precious little girl. I just want her to take this blessing that God has created to help her grow closer to him and allow it to work and grow every part of her life so she can be the mom she needs to be to her children. She is absolutely the strongest person I have ever met. The love for this child was so evident and just overflowed out of her.

Clara's first night at the hotel went well. She is a great sleeper but she did not like the change from the premixed liquid formula to the powdered formula. We will see how today goes and please pray that she starts to enjoy her milk again. She is just truly the most wonderful bundle of love!!
I hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving Day!!! There are so many things to be greatful for!! Thank you God for all our many blessings!!

No comments: