Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She's Here!!!







Well the baby was born at 5:17 p.m. weighing in at 6lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long. Her Apgars were 8 and 9. She is just beautiful.
She is so tiny and perfect! She ate almost a complete bottle right after she was born. "T" allowed Clay and I to be blessed by being a part of her birth. She allowed Clay to film her being born and I was right beside her helping hold her leg and her hand coaching her through it. I got to cut her chord!!! How awesome is that? God is just truly amazing. Just to be a part in this wonderful experience is, in itself, a miracle and then you get to look at this perfectly beautiful baby girl that has blessed more people than she can ever imagine. One day I hope that she can grasp just a tiny piece of the love that is felt for her by so many people.


I also have to brag on my two wonderful little men. Wow, they are just truly amazing young men. They have handled this long and tough process in great, inspiring stride. They cannot get enough of this little girl. They have both held her and with their wonderful dad's help brought "T" a burrito that she was craving, coffee from Mickey D's and then they also remembered that she had been craving sweet potato pie and brought it all back for her. They topped it off with a bottle of green olives, something she has craved throughout her pregnancy. God is just truly working in these two young men. Clay and I could not be any more proud of our little lights for the Lord.








What a magnificent day. All prayers are being answered and then some. God always has a way of showing you how truly amazing He is. He has outdone himself.


I am off to lay in bed and take it all in. I cannot wait to see "T" and that beautiful blessing from God as soon as we get up in the morning!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!! I can't believe she's here!! She's SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love her little mouth, so plump and perfect! Continued prayers throughout the day, and esp. thru 6:45..love to you ALL!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, God does amazingly beautiful work. She is gorgeous. praying that all continues to go well.
Love ann and ray

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I am soooo excited for you guys. What is her name?????

Connie said...

What a wise woman "T" is, to know how important it is for you and her baby to bond from the beginning, and how unselfish. May God bless her sacrificial love. My heart is with her, and of course, you too! I'm sure your joy is overflowing!