Friday, October 31, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...celebrating Mac's birthday and wedding rehearsal!!

Okay...I am going to cram a lot in this post as usual. Last weekend my baby brother got married to his high school sweet heart, Candy, and it is about time. They will be getting back tonight from their honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. They stayed at the Paradisus in Punta Cana. This place is great. Clay and I have gone there for work and probably will again this year.

My oldest brother, Mike, and his kiddoes flew in Wednesday night. Thursday night we celebrated Mac's 5th birthday which I believe is Nov. 5th. We just wanted to have a physical celebration with him though. Mac loves Pokemon so I made him a Pokemon cake. Here are a few shots from that evening.





We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night. It was very nice. Mike worked very hard to put together a slideshow of pictures for Matt & Candy and their lives growing up with family, friends, and together. It was EXCELLENT!!! Here is my girl dressed for the evening. She behaved so well all weekend as it was a LOOOOONG, BUSYYYY, PACKED weekend!!! Great though.

Here are the guys in their Cowboy jerseys Matt & Candy got them for participating in the wedding. Clara got a pink one but she did not put hers on for this pic. Mac is not in the pic either because.....

He was out for the evening. He had a rough night. He ended up throwing up in the corner of this nice little winery we had the dinner at. No one noticed though. =) He was OUT!!

I will post more later. We are going to go trick or treating and I will hopefully finish this up tonight or this weekend!!! =)

No comments: