Friday, February 1, 2008

Clara's first hairdo

Well, Clara's first hairdo and my first attempt at something more than a bow or burette. I tried piggyback ponies. I think I did well with my first try. I am so pleased to be a member of a Yahoo group adoptionhair_skincare It is a huge help in learning to care for Clara's hair. I want her to be proud and knowledgeable of the great hair God blessed her with. Here are a couple photos. It was really hard to get details to show up.

I will surely get the hang of this as time goes on. She will be 11 weeks old on Monday. Time is just flying.



I also had to throw this photo in too. Christian took it while I was obviously napping....I do get a little tired too sometimes....Glad I am not the only one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...her hair looks so cute!!! And I can't believe how well she holds her head up! Sophia will be 11 weeks on Wednesday. WOW!!

Have a nice weekend!
shawna