Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bible study and more cupcakes



We had Bible study last night and it went really well!! A lot of great things were shared and I think God had his hand in everything that was said and done. I already did my study for today and read Proverbs 31 woman like Rae suggested...Thanks!! I am striving for that goal. Stay focused in the Lord in all I do!!


I made cupcakes for our group last night and was pleased with them overall but will work on making my cups more realistic and smooth if/when I make them again. The big thing....they tasted good. ;) Here are a few shots of them. Mocha cupcakes with mocha icing and white chocolate candy melts as the cups.
Clara is about to take off crawling...it is so neat to watch her. She is also really starting to try and pull up...thus traveling along furniture. SCARYYY...she is going to give us a run for our money. She has been waiting for her day to be mobile for a looooong time now, I am afraid. ;) I will try to get some video and share it with you guys.
I am getting frustrated with blogger as I cannot move my pictures around like I want lately and downloading my videos is virtually impossible and when I link from YouTube it just shows this big box with an x in it. I might be searching out further options.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes are so cute!! They sound yummy, too!

Sophia isn't pulling up on things yet, but she's definitely scooting! Such a fun stage!

Tell Clara hello from her distant friend Sophia :-)

Anonymous said...

Girl you've got talent.... photography and baking.... You all look great and what an active summer you are having. Trying to get Allen to bring the boat over to Lake Tyler one Saturday and if we do, I will let you know so yall can meet us over there... It would be so much fun and I would love to see your mom and dad.... Give Clara a kiss for me!!! She's growing so fast!!!!