Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sitting up a little bit...






Well, today Clara sat up the longest by herself and I caught a shot of it. Clay is right beside her out of camera shot just in case she fell. Clara LOVES being outside!! She likes every part of it. I cannot wait for the pool to get warm enough for us. The boys already say it is "warm" enough, but I am not that eager to swim. Don't get me wrong....love, love, love swimming...but not freezing. Clara loves the water so I know we will truly have a blast this summer watching her enjoy cooling off in the pool and lake. She already likes her boat rides.






Here is a clip of her getting a kick out of me "sneezing". I was feeding her and I sneezed. She thought that was the funniest thing ever. So I got my camera and pretended to sneeze and she fell for it. She just thought it was hilarious. Just click on the X again...

No comments: