Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Practice cake....




Here is a shot of Christian's practice birthday cake. We have a really fun time together playing. He has given me an interest in baking. I always liked to cook dinners, Asian food, experiments, etc. Baking was never one of my things. Now, I am VERY interested. Christian has a love of creating and me liking to cook go hand in hand. I really enjoy his company in the kitchen!! Here is a shot ...




It was our first time working with fondant and Christian cut out the stars and created his blue mark under the stars. The design is based on his plan for a video game production company. Oh, the possibilities. The second shot we played with the icing more. We colored buttercream frosting black and then added yellow buttercream as trim and writing. We are enjoying working together....I love my kids!! I thank God for blessing me with all 3 of them!!!


Here is a shot of Clara sitting up. I had to do it with just a diaper shot. Her rolls are just FABULOUS!!! We love every inch of them. I will upload a video of her practicing sitting up. It is great.

No comments: