Friday, February 27, 2009

New Toys, business trip, and cuddle time!!

I am trying to post more often....=) After seeing Sophia and Emmerson having so much fun playing at their new picnic table....I knew Clara would just love it too. We made a trip to Target and bought this neat picnic table that also transforms into a water/sand table so that she can play and learn at the same time. We also picked up a few extras of shape blocks to sort and ring stackers. Here are some pics
Notice Clara's new PJs. They are part of the love box Tierra sent! They are adorable!!


This was a pic from this morning. She loves to climb on her table too as I knew she would!!





Clay and I are going to Arizona for a work trip and the kiddoes will be staying with my parents. Some of our trips are more "play" with a little work mixed in but unforunately this trip will entail a lot of work for Clay. So we will not get in a lot of "couple" time until late evenings. We have dinner plans that are work related the whole time. So Meemaw (my mom) graciously offered to watch the kids a bit earlier on Saturday so Clay and I can drive to Dallas a night early and have a "date" night. Clay has planned a wonderful dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.....YUMMY!!! Our flight to Arizona is Sunday morning and we will be back Wednesday. It will be a nice break from cleaning, homeschooling, and daily life. I will be ready to get back to my kiddoes though. I am happy and feel blessed for the break in the routine though.


Before I call it an end to a post....I had to share this picture of Clay and her baby girl. He finally got Clara to fall asleep with him the other night. He loves cuddling and the boys always slept with us. Clara has always enjoyed her bed which I LOVE because it is a good break, but Clay was missing his snuggles.....He got his moment. Clara had woken up (I guess bad dream) and was a bit fussy. Daddy took her to cuddle in bed with him with a big glass of milk. After finishing up some TV watching in the living room this is what I walked in on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that cuddle time just melts my heart!!!