Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A month, really???

Well, I cannot believe that it has been a month since I have posted.  Life just flies by!  This is a warning!  This post has a massive amount of pics!  Sunday we visited a Daffodil garden.  It is over 1000 acres and almost 30 of them are covered in Daffodils.  It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  We are going to try to make it back Friday for a picnic with friends.  I hope it works out.  Here are some shots from our visit.  The pics really don’t do it justice.  Absolutely wonderful in person!

 

 Daffodil gardens 076 Daffodil gardens 008 Daffodil gardens 010 Daffodil gardens 012 Daffodil gardens 013 Daffodil gardens 014 Daffodil gardens 015 Daffodil gardens 016 Daffodil gardens 019 Daffodil gardens 020 Daffodil gardens 022

This was my attempt at trying to get all 3 of them to sit still for a pic.  Clara just was not going to cooperateDaffodil gardens 023 Daffodil gardens 024

 Daffodil gardens 025

Daffodil gardens 026Got some good ones of the boys.  So I will throw in a pic of Clara I got at a soccer game we went to this month. 

Clara color edit

 Daffodil gardens 034 Daffodil gardens 036 Daffodil gardens 038 Daffodil gardens 041 Daffodil gardens 042 Daffodil gardens 057 Daffodil gardens 070 Daffodil gardens 071

Hopefully I can do a better job of keeping everything up to date.  We have enjoyed a soccer game, walks in the wonderful spring weather, a visit with Clay’s grandfather, Kyle’s 8th birthday party at Pump It Up, playing at the park, another trip to Sci-Port, and I am sure I am leaving out plenty.  I have been waking up earlier which is a huge accomplishment for me.  For the past 2 weeks I have felt much more accomplished at the end of the day.  I even find myself feeling guilty for being able to sit down.  Homeschooling done, house clean, dinner done, now what??  =)  We also had the kitchen, schoolroom/dining room, entrance way, and living room painted over the past week and a half.  So now I have the boys’ rooms and the bathroom to paint and the whole house will have a new coat of paint.  We did away with boring beige and now have brown sugar in our bedroom, a light, airy green in the hallways, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, and the newly painted areas are inviting ivory (very pale yellow).  So the house feels and looks clean and cheery!  Bye, bye boring beige!

Well, that is all I can think of for the moment.  I will try to keep this blog more up to date with our life so I can have it documented better and if any of you actually enjoy reading it you will actually have something to read!  =)

No comments: